Teach phonics with Biff, Chip, Kipper and Floppy! All you need to deliver systematic synthetic phonics.
Phonics Consultant and author Debbie Hepplewhite, Series creator Roderick Hunt, and illustrator Alex Brychta
Teachers working with primary-level students (usually aged 4-7)
one copy each of three A1-size posters: Floppy’s Phonics Alphabetic Code Chart, Alphabet Poster and Helpful Words Poster.
- Clear, engaging posters for constant reference in your classroom
- A rigorous, easy-to-use, synthetic phonics teaching programme
- Developed with Debbie Hepplewhite MBE
- Well-structured teaching sequence ensures consistency
- Humorous and engaging print and online resources make phonics learning fun
ISBN: 978-1382005715 – Oxford Reading Tree: Floppy’s Phonics: Mixed Poster Pack – Revised edition
Publication date: 05/12/2019